Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YMDAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,017,800 shares, a decrease of 22.0% from the October 15th total of 2,588,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Yamada Price Performance
YMDAF opened at $2.92 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.92 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.02. Yamada has a 52 week low of $2.92 and a 52 week high of $3.65.
Yamada Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Yamada
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Yamada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.