Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:BPYPO – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,900 shares, a growth of 157.9% from the October 15th total of 1,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Brookfield Property Partners Trading Down 0.1 %
Shares of Brookfield Property Partners stock opened at $12.99 on Monday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $13.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.53. Brookfield Property Partners has a 1-year low of $10.85 and a 1-year high of $20.26.
About Brookfield Property Partners
- Five stocks we like better than Brookfield Property Partners
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Property Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Property Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.