CCL Industries Inc. (TSE:CCL – Free Report) – Investment analysts at Raymond James lowered their Q3 2024 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for CCL Industries in a note issued to investors on Thursday, November 9th. Raymond James analyst M. Glen now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.96 for the quarter, down from their prior estimate of $0.97.
CCL Industries Price Performance
CCL Industries Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 15th will be paid a dividend of $0.265 per share. This represents a $1.06 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 14th.
- Five stocks we like better than CCL Industries
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for CCL Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CCL Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.