Doubleview Gold Corp. (CVE:DBG – Get Free Report) Director Farshad Shirvani sold 255,000 shares of Doubleview Gold stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.49, for a total value of C$124,950.00.
Doubleview Gold Stock Performance
Shares of DBG opened at C$0.50 on Monday. Doubleview Gold Corp. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.30 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.72. The business has a 50-day moving average of C$0.52 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.45. The firm has a market cap of C$92.51 million, a P/E ratio of -25.00 and a beta of 1.28.
Doubleview Gold Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Doubleview Gold
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Doubleview Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Doubleview Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.