CCL Industries Inc. (TSE:CCL – Free Report) – Investment analysts at Pi Financial lowered their FY2023 earnings estimates for shares of CCL Industries in a research report issued on Friday, November 10th. Pi Financial analyst B. Jekic now anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of $3.63 for the year, down from their previous estimate of $3.78. Pi Financial also issued estimates for CCL Industries’ FY2024 earnings at $3.96 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $4.24 EPS.
CCL Industries Price Performance
CCL Industries Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 15th will be issued a dividend of $0.265 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 14th. This represents a $1.06 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞.
- Five stocks we like better than CCL Industries
- How to Invest in Esports
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for CCL Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CCL Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.