Global Mofy Metaverse’s (NASDAQ:GMM – Get Free Report) quiet period is set to end on Monday, November 20th. Global Mofy Metaverse had issued 1,200,000 shares in its IPO on October 10th. The total size of the offering was $6,000,000 based on an initial share price of $5.00. During Global Mofy Metaverse’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders involved in the IPO are restricted from issuing any earnings forecasts or research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
Global Mofy Metaverse Price Performance
NASDAQ:GMM opened at $13.51 on Monday. Global Mofy Metaverse has a 52 week low of $4.55 and a 52 week high of $15.47.
About Global Mofy Metaverse
- Five stocks we like better than Global Mofy Metaverse
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Global Mofy Metaverse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Mofy Metaverse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.