Primech’s (NASDAQ:PMEC – Get Free Report) quiet period is set to expire on Monday, November 20th. Primech had issued 3,050,000 shares in its IPO on October 10th. The total size of the offering was $12,200,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During the company’s quiet period, insiders and underwriters that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Primech Trading Up 0.6 %
Shares of Primech stock opened at $3.51 on Monday. Primech has a 52 week low of $1.01 and a 52 week high of $4.15.
Primech Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Primech
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Primech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.