AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:AGRIW – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,100 shares, a growth of 24.2% from the October 15th total of 3,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
AgriFORCE Growing Systems Price Performance
Shares of AgriFORCE Growing Systems stock opened at $0.01 on Monday. AgriFORCE Growing Systems has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.30. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.03.
About AgriFORCE Growing Systems
- Five stocks we like better than AgriFORCE Growing Systems
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for AgriFORCE Growing Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AgriFORCE Growing Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.