Canadian Critical Minerals Inc. (OTCMKTS:RIINF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 90,800 shares, a decline of 15.5% from the October 15th total of 107,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 67,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.3 days.
Canadian Critical Minerals Stock Performance
Shares of Canadian Critical Minerals stock opened at $0.02 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $5.45 million, a PE ratio of 2.12 and a beta of 0.80. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.03. Canadian Critical Minerals has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.07.
About Canadian Critical Minerals
- Five stocks we like better than Canadian Critical Minerals
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Critical Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Critical Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.