Koninklijke BAM Groep nv (OTCMKTS:KBAGF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,600 shares, a drop of 29.7% from the October 15th total of 23,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 166.0 days.
Koninklijke BAM Groep Trading Down 6.6 %
Shares of OTCMKTS KBAGF opened at $2.04 on Monday. Koninklijke BAM Groep has a 12-month low of $2.04 and a 12-month high of $2.27. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.04 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.04.
Koninklijke BAM Groep Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Koninklijke BAM Groep
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke BAM Groep Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke BAM Groep and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.