Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW – Get Free Report) has been assigned a consensus rating of “Hold” from the eight research firms that are presently covering the stock, Marketbeat.com reports. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company. The average 1-year price objective among brokerages that have issued ratings on the stock in the last year is GBX 123 ($1.52).
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. increased their target price on shares of Taylor Wimpey from GBX 94 ($1.16) to GBX 96 ($1.19) and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday.
Taylor Wimpey Stock Down 1.3 %
Taylor Wimpey Company Profile
Taylor Wimpey plc operates a residential developer in the United Kingdom and Spain. It builds and delivers various homes and communities. Taylor Wimpey plc was incorporated in 1935 and is based in High Wycombe, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Taylor Wimpey
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Taylor Wimpey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taylor Wimpey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.