Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/31/2023 – Deciphera Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $20.00 to $22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2023 – Deciphera Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Jonestrading from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/31/2023 – Deciphera Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at HC Wainwright from $25.00 to $30.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/30/2023 – Deciphera Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Piper Sandler from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $18.00.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals stock opened at $11.63 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $931.80 million, a P/E ratio of -4.95 and a beta of 0.52. Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a one year low of $9.90 and a one year high of $22.76. The business has a fifty day moving average of $12.11 and a two-hundred day moving average of $13.36.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:DCPH – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, October 30th. The company reported ($0.58) EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.61) by $0.03. Deciphera Pharmaceuticals had a negative net margin of 127.92% and a negative return on equity of 49.41%. The firm had revenue of $43.31 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $39.66 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned ($0.55) earnings per share. Sell-side analysts predict that Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will post -2.35 EPS for the current year.
Insiders Place Their Bets
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
Institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised its position in shares of Deciphera Pharmaceuticals by 356.7% in the second quarter. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. now owns 3,663,819 shares of the company’s stock valued at $48,179,000 after buying an additional 2,861,642 shares during the last quarter. Federated Hermes Inc. lifted its stake in shares of Deciphera Pharmaceuticals by 125.5% during the 1st quarter. Federated Hermes Inc. now owns 1,959,078 shares of the company’s stock worth $18,161,000 after purchasing an additional 1,090,368 shares during the period. BlackRock Inc. boosted its holdings in shares of Deciphera Pharmaceuticals by 27.6% during the first quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 4,845,376 shares of the company’s stock worth $44,917,000 after purchasing an additional 1,047,807 shares during the last quarter. Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD grew its position in shares of Deciphera Pharmaceuticals by 388.3% in the third quarter. Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD now owns 716,757 shares of the company’s stock valued at $13,261,000 after purchasing an additional 569,958 shares during the period. Finally, Point72 Asset Management L.P. increased its stake in Deciphera Pharmaceuticals by 737.0% in the second quarter. Point72 Asset Management L.P. now owns 618,946 shares of the company’s stock valued at $8,715,000 after purchasing an additional 544,995 shares during the last quarter. 70.96% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drugs to enhance the lives of cancer patients by addressing key mechanisms of drug resistance that limit the rate and durability of response to existing cancer therapies in the United States and internationally. Its lead drug candidate is QINLOCK used for the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST), as well as in INTRIGUE Phase 3 study to treat second-line GIST.
- Five stocks we like better than Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.