Shares of Avicanna Inc. (OTC:AVCNF – Get Free Report) fell 5.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.29 and last traded at $0.29. 3,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average session volume of 10,007 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
Avicanna Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.33 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.28.
Avicanna Company Profile
Avicanna Inc, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of evidence-based products for consumer medical and pharmaceutical segments worldwide. The company collaborates with Canadian academic and medical institutions. Its scientific platform includes research and development, and clinical development that leads to the commercialization of approximately twenty products across four main market segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Avicanna
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Avicanna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avicanna and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.