Bancorp of New Jersey Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:BKJ – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $19.30. Bancorp of New Jersey shares last traded at $17.89, with a volume of 58,200 shares changing hands.
Bancorp of New Jersey Stock Performance
Bancorp of New Jersey Company Profile
Bancorp Of New Jersey, Inc operates as a bank holding company of Bank of New Jersey that provides various banking products and services to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations, and governmental units. The company offers various deposit products, including interest and noninterest checking, passbook savings, and money market accounts; and time deposits, such as certificates of deposit and individual retirement accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than Bancorp of New Jersey
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Bancorp of New Jersey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bancorp of New Jersey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.