Beyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:BYON – Get Free Report) was the recipient of unusually large options trading on Monday. Traders acquired 5,755 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 56% compared to the average volume of 3,698 call options.
Beyond Stock Performance
BYON opened at $15.05 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a current ratio of 1.79 and a quick ratio of 1.74. Beyond has a 52 week low of $13.71 and a 52 week high of $39.27. The company has a market capitalization of $681.92 million, a PE ratio of -4.19 and a beta of 3.66.
Beyond Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Beyond
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- How to Invest in Esports
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Beyond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beyond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.