Clough Long/Short Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:CBLS – Get Free Report) traded up 0.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $19.53 and last traded at $19.53. 82 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 2,024 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.46.
Clough Long/Short Equity ETF Stock Up 0.3 %
The firm has a market cap of $5.27 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.02 and a beta of 0.52. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $19.13 and its 200 day moving average is $19.60.
Clough Long/Short Equity ETF Company Profile
The Changebridge Capital Long\u002FShort Equity ETF (CBLS) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in long\u002Fshort alternatives. The fund is an alternative strategy that takes both long and short position in US-listed stocks. The actively managed fund will typically be 30%-70% net long exposure.
- Five stocks we like better than Clough Long/Short Equity ETF
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Clough Long/Short Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clough Long/Short Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.