ENEOS Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:JXHLY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, an increase of 69.2% from the October 15th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.5 days.
ENEOS Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS JXHLY opened at C$7.17 on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$7.73 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$7.28. ENEOS has a 52 week low of C$6.38 and a 52 week high of C$8.64.
ENEOS Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than ENEOS
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for ENEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENEOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.