Konecranes Plc (OTCMKTS:KNCRF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 12,900 shares, a growth of 72.0% from the October 15th total of 7,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Konecranes Price Performance
Konecranes stock opened at $40.15 on Tuesday. Konecranes has a 1-year low of $39.62 and a 1-year high of $42.00. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $40.15 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $40.27.
- Five stocks we like better than Konecranes
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Konecranes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konecranes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.