Kurita Water Industries Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KTWIY – Get Free Report) shares were up 1.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$66.14 and last traded at C$66.14. Approximately 8,486 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 1,194% from the average daily volume of 656 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$65.32.
Kurita Water Industries Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of C$67.51 and a 200-day moving average of C$75.80.
About Kurita Water Industries
Kurita Water Industries Ltd. engages in the provision of various water treatment solutions in North America, South America, Europe, and internationally. The company manufactures and sells boiler water treatment chemicals, cooling water treatment chemicals, wastewater treatment chemicals, process treatment chemicals, reverse osmosis membrane water treatment chemicals, automobile paint booth chemicals, biomass generation related chemicals, civil engineering and construction related chemicals, marine vessel related water treatment chemicals, and chemical dosing systems/chemical dosing control systems, as well as provides packaged contract services.
- Five stocks we like better than Kurita Water Industries
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Kurita Water Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kurita Water Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.