Stock analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Oragenics Stock Up 1.1 %
OGEN stock opened at $3.64 on Tuesday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $3.41 and a 200-day moving average of $3.71. Oragenics has a fifty-two week low of $2.60 and a fifty-two week high of $13.78.
Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.51) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.01 million during the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Oragenics
Oragenics, Inc, a development-stage company, engages in the research and development of antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Oragenics
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.