Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) (LON:RLD – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 2.62 ($0.03) and traded as high as GBX 2.70 ($0.03). Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) shares last traded at GBX 2.63 ($0.03), with a volume of 149,408 shares traded.
Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) Trading Down 36.7 %
The company has a market capitalization of £29.09 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.60. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 244.12, a current ratio of 0.34 and a quick ratio of 0.34. The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 2.62 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 2.62.
Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) Company Profile
Richland Resources Ltd does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the mining, distribution, and sale of colored gemstones. The company was formerly known as TanzaniteOne Limited. Richland Resources Ltd is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
- Five stocks we like better than Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L)
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Richland Resources Ltd (RLD.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.