Shares of Rockhopper Exploration plc (LON:RKH – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 12.87 ($0.16) and traded as low as GBX 12.25 ($0.15). Rockhopper Exploration shares last traded at GBX 12.58 ($0.15), with a volume of 393,954 shares.
Rockhopper Exploration Trading Up 2.2 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 12.59 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 12.87. The company has a market capitalization of £74.37 million, a P/E ratio of 251.50, a PEG ratio of 0.20 and a beta of 1.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 2.94 and a current ratio of 1.44.
About Rockhopper Exploration
Rockhopper Exploration plc operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company primarily in the United Kingdom. It engages in the exploration, appraisal, and exploitation of its oil and gas acreage primarily in the North Falkland Basin and the Greater Mediterranean region. The company holds 35% working interest in the PL003a, PL003b, PL004a, PL004b, PL004c, PL005, PL032, PL033 production licenses in North Falkland Basin.
- Five stocks we like better than Rockhopper Exploration
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Rockhopper Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rockhopper Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.