Boiron SA (OTCMKTS:BOIRF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,200 shares, a growth of 71.4% from the October 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 6.0 days.
Boiron Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS BOIRF opened at $42.54 on Tuesday. Boiron has a fifty-two week low of $42.54 and a fifty-two week high of $53.50. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $50.21 and its 200-day simple moving average is $47.71.
- Five stocks we like better than Boiron
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Boiron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boiron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.