Hummingbird Resources PLC (OTCMKTS:HUMRF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 44,600 shares, a decline of 45.1% from the October 15th total of 81,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 56,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.8 days.
Hummingbird Resources Price Performance
OTCMKTS:HUMRF opened at $0.11 on Tuesday. Hummingbird Resources has a 1-year low of $0.07 and a 1-year high of $0.28. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.12 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.17.
About Hummingbird Resources
- Five stocks we like better than Hummingbird Resources
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Hummingbird Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hummingbird Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.