Vianet Group plc (LON:VNET – Get Free Report) insider Stella Panu purchased 75,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 10th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 70 ($0.86) per share, for a total transaction of £52,500 ($64,472.55).
Stella Panu also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 3rd, Stella Panu purchased 100,000 shares of Vianet Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 69 ($0.85) per share, with a total value of £69,000 ($84,735.36).
Vianet Group Trading Up 2.8 %
Shares of VNET stock opened at GBX 72.50 ($0.89) on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 71.15 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 76.43. Vianet Group plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 49 ($0.60) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 88.90 ($1.09). The stock has a market capitalization of £21.43 million, a P/E ratio of 7,250.00, a P/E/G ratio of 4.65 and a beta of 1.20. The company has a quick ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.99.
Vianet Group Company Profile
Vianet Group plc provides data services, actionable management information, and business insights in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and Canada. It operates through two segments: Smart Zones and Smart Machines. The company offers SmartContact, a contactless payment solution; SmartVend, a vending management system; iDraught, a draught beer quality and waste management system; SmartInsight, which provides actionable data and insights through interactive reporting; SmartAcademy which offers a range of e-learning videos and face to face training courses to support the business; and SmartMetrics, a telemetry solution that offers data capture and machine management services.
- Five stocks we like better than Vianet Group
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Vianet Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vianet Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.