Water Intelligence plc (LON:WATR – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 402.14 ($4.94) and traded as low as GBX 350 ($4.30). Water Intelligence shares last traded at GBX 352.50 ($4.33), with a volume of 13,008 shares trading hands.
Water Intelligence Stock Up 2.2 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 351.67 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 402.14. The firm has a market capitalization of £61.19 million, a PE ratio of 1,958.33, a P/E/G ratio of -1.23 and a beta of 0.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.70, a quick ratio of 2.17 and a current ratio of 1.92.
Water Intelligence Company Profile
Water Intelligence plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides leak detection and remediation services for potable and non-potable water in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and internationally. The company operates through Franchise Royalty Income, Franchise-Related Activities, US Corporate Operated Locations, and International Corporate Operated Locations segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Water Intelligence
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Water Intelligence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Water Intelligence and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.