WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment (TSE:WIR.U – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$21.77 and traded as high as C$21.83. WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment shares last traded at C$21.77, with a volume of 1,468,606 shares traded.
WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Stock Up 0.4 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$21.77. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 82.40, a quick ratio of 0.55 and a current ratio of 0.95. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.84 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.68.
About WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment
WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established pursuant to a declaration of trust under the laws of the Province of Ontario. The REIT has been formed for the purpose of acquiring, developing, managing and owning primarily industrial investment properties located in the United States, with a particular focus on warehouse and distribution industrial real estate.
- Five stocks we like better than WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.