Xtreme Drilling Corp. (TSE:XDC – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$1.99. Xtreme Drilling shares last traded at C$1.90, with a volume of 24,700 shares trading hands.
Xtreme Drilling Stock Down 5.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.91, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a current ratio of 1.23. The stock has a market cap of C$142.47 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.18.
About Xtreme Drilling
Xtreme Drilling Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides onshore drilling services in the United States. It designs, assembles, and operates a fleet of onshore drilling rigs that features proprietary technology, including modular transportation systems and continuous integration of in-house advances in methodologies.
- Five stocks we like better than Xtreme Drilling
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Catch the dip on Sociedad Quimica before earnings?
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Can new GPT store spur generative AI monetization?
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Energy looks to dominate markets with 3 oil and gas stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Xtreme Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtreme Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.