Armada Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ:AACIU – Get Free Report) fell 1.9% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $10.81 and last traded at $10.81. 117 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 518 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.02.
Armada Acquisition Corp. I Trading Down 1.9 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.69 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.50.
Armada Acquisition Corp. I Company Profile
Armada Acquisition Corp. I focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to focus on target businesses that provide technological services to the financial services industry.
- Five stocks we like better than Armada Acquisition Corp. I
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Armada Acquisition Corp. I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Armada Acquisition Corp. I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.