Beacon Energy Price Performance
LON BCE opened at GBX 0.15 ($0.00) on Monday. Beacon Energy has a 12 month low of GBX 0.06 ($0.00) and a 12 month high of GBX 0.28 ($0.00). The company has a market cap of £20.39 million, a P/E ratio of -7.63 and a beta of 0.03. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 0.17.
Beacon Energy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Beacon Energy
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Beacon Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beacon Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.