Bradda Head Lithium Limited (LON:BHL – Get Free Report) traded down 8.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 2 ($0.02) and last traded at GBX 2.10 ($0.03). 951,706 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 17% from the average session volume of 1,139,995 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.30 ($0.03).
Bradda Head Lithium Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 2.91 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 3.97. The stock has a market capitalization of £8.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -210.00 and a beta of 0.15.
Bradda Head Lithium Company Profile
Bradda Head Lithium Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and mining of lithium mining projects in the United States. It holds 100% interests in Basin East located in central western Arizona, which covers an area of approximately 6 square kilometers (km2); Basin West consists of 130 placer mining and 141 lode claims that cover an area of approximately 11 km2 situated in central western Arizona; and Wikieup project covering an area of approximately 23.9 km2 located in the Mohave County, Arizona.
- Five stocks we like better than Bradda Head Lithium
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Bradda Head Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bradda Head Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.