Carr’s Group Stock Performance
CARR opened at GBX 113.50 ($1.39) on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of £106.86 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,837.50 and a beta of 1.14. Carr’s Group has a 1-year low of GBX 100 ($1.23) and a 1-year high of GBX 152.03 ($1.87). The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 124.85 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 131.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.26, a current ratio of 2.62 and a quick ratio of 1.04.
Carr’s Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Carr’s Group
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Invest in Esports
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Carr's Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carr's Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.