Shares of Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L) (LON:CSRT – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1,010 ($12.40) and traded as high as GBX 1,010 ($12.40). Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L) shares last traded at GBX 1,010 ($12.40), with a volume of 768 shares.
Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L) Stock Up 0.5 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.16, a current ratio of 1.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.58. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1,010 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 1,010. The firm has a market capitalization of £504.60 million and a P/E ratio of 127.85.
About Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L)
Consort Medical plc operates as a one-stop developer and manufacturer of drugs and premium drug delivery devices. It operates through two divisions, Bespak and Aesica. The company provides various life improving treatments to patients across worldwide through the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices for inhaled, injectable, nasal, and ocular drug delivery, as well as point of care diagnostics products.
- Five stocks we like better than Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L)
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Consort Medical plc (CSRT.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.