Shares of Demand Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DMAN – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Demand Brands shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 262,500 shares trading hands.
Demand Brands Trading Down 5.3 %
Demand Brands Company Profile
Demand Brands, Inc focuses on developing electroseismic applications and drone programs technologies for the energy industry. The company is based in Santa Monica, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Demand Brands
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Demand Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Demand Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.