Shares of Edge Performance VCT Public Limited (LON:EDGH – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 45.50 ($0.56) and traded as high as GBX 45.50 ($0.56). Edge Performance VCT Public shares last traded at GBX 45.50 ($0.56), with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Edge Performance VCT Public Trading Up 9,900.0 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £4.88 million, a P/E ratio of -146.77 and a beta of 0.48. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 45.50 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 41.86.
About Edge Performance VCT Public
Edge Performance VCT Public Limited Company is a venture capital trust specializing in investments in early venture and growth capital investments. It invests in creative industries and the technologies which enable it. The fund invests in media and entertainment sectors concentrating on companies that promote live music, theatre, sports, festival trade shows, exhibitions and other similar events.
- Five stocks we like better than Edge Performance VCT Public
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Edge Performance VCT Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edge Performance VCT Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.