Shares of Energy Revenue America, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ERAO – Get Free Report) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.02 and traded as high as $0.03. Energy Revenue America shares last traded at $0.03, with a volume of 66,761 shares traded.
Energy Revenue America Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.02.
About Energy Revenue America
Energy Revenue America, Inc engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas. The company primarily focuses on coal bed methane unconventional natural gas projects. It transports and sells natural gas through a 65 mile pipeline with approximately 3,000 acres in the Cherokee basin and 3 compressors in Nowata County, Oklahoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Energy Revenue America
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Energy Revenue America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy Revenue America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.