Enthusiast Gaming (CVE:EGLX – Free Report) had its target price reduced by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$3.00 to C$1.50 in a research report released on Tuesday morning, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have a speculative buy rating on the stock.
A number of other brokerages also recently weighed in on EGLX. Royal Bank of Canada cut their price target on shares of Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.00 to C$2.00 in a report on Wednesday, October 25th. Scotiabank cut their price target on shares of Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.25 to C$3.00 in a report on Tuesday, August 15th.
Enthusiast Gaming Price Performance
About Enthusiast Gaming
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc, a digital media company, develops and operates an online community of video gamers worldwide. As of February 6, 2019, the company had a platform of approximately 80 owned and affiliated Websites. It also owns and operates Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo, a gaming expo. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Enthusiast Gaming
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Enthusiast Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enthusiast Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.