ESR-LOGOS REIT (OTC:CGIUF – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 10.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.22 and last traded at C$0.22. 90,221 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 142% from the average session volume of 37,307 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.20.
ESR-LOGOS REIT Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.23.
About ESR-LOGOS REIT
ESR-LOGOS REIT is a leading New Economy and future-ready Asia Pacific S-REIT. Listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 25 July 2006, ESR-LOGOS REIT invests in quality income-producing industrial properties in key gateway markets. As at 30 June 2023, ESR-LOGOS REIT holds interests in a diversified portfolio of logistics properties, high-specifications industrial properties, business parks and general industrial properties with total assets of approximately S$5.5 billion.
- Five stocks we like better than ESR-LOGOS REIT
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for ESR-LOGOS REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ESR-LOGOS REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.