Far East Wind Power Corp. (OTCMKTS:FEWP – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Far East Wind Power shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
Far East Wind Power Trading Down 100.0 %
About Far East Wind Power
Far East Wind Power Corp., a development stage company, focuses on the development, construction, and operation of utility-scale wind energy projects primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company was formerly known as Celestial Delights USA Corp. and changed its name to Far East Wind Power Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Far East Wind Power
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Far East Wind Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Far East Wind Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.