Fidelity Emerging Markets Limited (LON:FEML – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 2.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 613.50 ($7.53) and last traded at GBX 613.50 ($7.53). 48,653 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 15% from the average session volume of 57,146 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 598.60 ($7.35).
Fidelity Emerging Markets Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 590.39 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 589.86. The company has a market cap of £558.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4,719.23 and a beta of 0.64.
Fidelity Emerging Markets Dividend Announcement
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 15th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 16th will be paid a $0.19 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 16th. This represents a yield of 2.63%. Fidelity Emerging Markets’s dividend payout ratio is currently 11,538.46%.
About Fidelity Emerging Markets
Fidelity Emerging Markets Limited is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Genesis Asset Managers, LLP. The fund is managed by Genesis Investment Management, LLP. It invests in the public equity markets of emerging countries across the globe. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Fidelity Emerging Markets
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelity Emerging Markets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelity Emerging Markets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.