George Weston Limited (OTCMKTS:WNGRF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $111.38 and traded as high as $122.85. George Weston shares last traded at $122.64, with a volume of 324 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Several analysts recently weighed in on WNGRF shares. Desjardins cut their price target on George Weston from C$192.00 to C$177.00 in a research note on Wednesday, August 2nd. Scotiabank cut their target price on George Weston from C$183.00 to C$181.00 in a research note on Wednesday, August 2nd. Finally, BMO Capital Markets cut their target price on George Weston from C$180.00 to C$172.00 in a research note on Wednesday, August 2nd.
George Weston Trading Up 2.7 %
George Weston Company Profile
George Weston Limited provides food and drug retailing, and financial services in Canada and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Loblaw Companies Limited (Loblaw) and Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (Choice Properties). The Loblaw segment provides grocery, pharmacy, health and beauty, apparel, general merchandise, and financial services.
- Five stocks we like better than George Weston
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for George Weston Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for George Weston and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.