Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited (LON:GKP – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 117.94 ($1.45) and traded as high as GBX 137 ($1.68). Gulf Keystone Petroleum shares last traded at GBX 134 ($1.65), with a volume of 2,621,075 shares traded.
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.18, a current ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 111.65 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 117.94. The stock has a market capitalization of £298.07 million, a P/E ratio of 372.22, a P/E/G ratio of 0.06 and a beta of 1.34.
About Gulf Keystone Petroleum
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited engages in oil and gas exploration, development, and production in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. The company operates Shaikan field that covers an area of approximately 280 square kilometers, which is located north-west of Erbil. It also provides management, support, geological, geophysical, and engineering services.
- Five stocks we like better than Gulf Keystone Petroleum
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Gulf Keystone Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulf Keystone Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.