Héroux-Devtek (TSE:HRX – Get Free Report) had its target price decreased by analysts at Scotiabank from C$19.00 to C$18.50 in a research note issued on Monday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm presently has an “outperform” rating on the stock. Scotiabank’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 23.33% from the stock’s current price.
Separately, Desjardins reduced their price target on Héroux-Devtek from C$22.00 to C$21.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Wednesday, August 9th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the stock has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average price target of C$18.90.
Héroux-Devtek Trading Up 2.4 %
Héroux-Devtek Inc engages in the design, development, manufacture, finishing, assembling, and repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gears, hydraulic and electromechanical flight control actuators, custom ball screws, and fracture-critical components. The company serves commercial and defence sectors of the aerospace market.
- Five stocks we like better than Héroux-Devtek
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Héroux-Devtek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Héroux-Devtek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.