Karoon Energy Ltd (OTCMKTS:KRNGF – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 3.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.51 and last traded at $1.55. Approximately 6,801 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 189% from the average daily volume of 2,351 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.60.
Karoon Energy Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $1.58.
About Karoon Energy
Karoon Energy Ltd operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company in Australia and Brazil. It holds 100% interest in the Santos Basin located in the State of Sáo Paulo, Brazil. The company was formerly known as Karoon Gas Australia Ltd and changed its name to Karoon Energy Ltd in December 2018.
- Five stocks we like better than Karoon Energy
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Karoon Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karoon Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.