Madison County Financial, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCBK – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $23.18 and traded as low as $20.80. Madison County Financial shares last traded at $20.80, with a volume of 102 shares.
Madison County Financial Trading Up 0.2 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $21.19 and its 200-day moving average price is $23.18.
Madison County Financial Company Profile
Madison County Financial, Inc operates as the holding company for Madison County Bank that provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in Nebraska, the United States. It offers deposits, such as checking, money market savings, savings, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; credit and debit cards; home loans; and consumer loans, including home equity lines of credit, second mortgage, home improvement, recreational vehicle, personal, and overdraft protection loans, as well as loans for automobiles, trucks, and vans.
- Five stocks we like better than Madison County Financial
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Madison County Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Madison County Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.