Shares of Major Drilling Group International Inc. (OTCMKTS:MJDLF – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.49 and traded as low as $5.16. Major Drilling Group International shares last traded at $5.24, with a volume of 24,360 shares trading hands.
Major Drilling Group International Stock Up 2.9 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $6.49.
Major Drilling Group International Company Profile
Major Drilling Group International Inc provides contract drilling services for mining and mineral exploration companies. The company offers a suite of drilling services, including surface and underground coring, directional, reverse circulation, sonic, geotechnical, environmental, water-well, coal-bed methane, shallow gas, underground percussive, longhole drilling, surface drill and blast, and related mining services.
- Five stocks we like better than Major Drilling Group International
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Major Drilling Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Major Drilling Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.