mdf commerce inc. (OTCMKTS:MECVF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,000 shares, a decrease of 21.1% from the October 15th total of 11,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 90.0 days.
mdf commerce Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:MECVF opened at $2.85 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.80 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.68. mdf commerce has a 52 week low of $2.02 and a 52 week high of $3.27.
About mdf commerce
- Five stocks we like better than mdf commerce
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for mdf commerce Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mdf commerce and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.