New Tripoli Bancorp, Inc. (OTC:NTBP – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 11% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1,201.00 and last traded at $1,201.00. 74 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 25% from the average session volume of 99 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1,349.97.
New Tripoli Bancorp Trading Down 11.0 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1,319.61 and a 200-day moving average price of $1,333.40.
New Tripoli Bancorp Company Profile
New Tripoli Bancorp, Inc operates as the bank holding company for New Tripoli Bank that provides personal and business banking products and services. The company offers checking and savings, individual retirement, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; personal, home, auto, recreational vehicle, term, commercial mortgage, and interest-only demand loans, as well as commercial credit lines and debit and credit cards.
- Five stocks we like better than New Tripoli Bancorp
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for New Tripoli Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Tripoli Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.