Nihon M&A Center Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:NHMAF – Get Free Report) shares fell 1.4% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $4.20 and last traded at $4.20. 87 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 8,573 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.26.
Nihon M&A Center Stock Down 1.4 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.75 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $6.14.
Nihon M&A Center Company Profile
Nihon M&A Center Holdings Inc provides mergers and acquisition (M&A) related services in Japan and internationally. The company offers M&A support services, such as reorganization, capital policies, and MBO for small and medium-sized enterprises. Nihon M&A Center Holdings Inc was incorporated in 1991 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Five stocks we like better than Nihon M&A Center
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Nihon M&A Center Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nihon M&A Center and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.