Shares of Pershimex Resources Co. (CVE:PRO – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.03 and traded as high as C$0.03. Pershimex Resources shares last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 15,195 shares traded.
Pershimex Resources Stock Down 14.3 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.03. The firm has a market cap of C$4.16 million, a PE ratio of -10.00 and a beta of 1.12.
About Pershimex Resources
Pershimex Resources Corporation engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources in Canada. The company holds 100% interests in the the Villebon property that include 43 claims covering an area of approximately 18 square kilometers located in the Villebon Township, Abitibi; the Forsan property comprising 27 claims covering an area of approximately 8 square kilometers; and the Courville property that consists of 312 claims covering an area of approximately 151.82 square kilometers located in the Carpentier and Courville townships.
- Five stocks we like better than Pershimex Resources
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Alibaba’s bottom is in: Analysts see a monster rally ahead
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- TripAdvisor is on AI-powered recovery from record lows
Receive News & Ratings for Pershimex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pershimex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.